Social Media Marketing Executive
Halt is a creative marketing agency that fuses creativity, strategic thinking and storytelling expertise with decades of recruitment industry experience to enable our clients to stop and influence target audiences.
From compelling branding and captivating content to creating scroll-stopping social media campaigns, we cut through the noise and amplify ambitious recruitment brands and their messages to spark the connections that will scale their business.
Located in Hengrove, Bristol, the purpose of the role will be to support the Client Services Account Manager in development, implementation and delivery of social media and content strategies across a portfolio of new and existing clients.
This is a multi-faceted role, working across a variety of different marketing disciplines including social media, content creation, creative design, website administration and general marketing co-ordination.
Duties will include:
- Work closely with the Client Services Account Manager to develop content schedule calendars on a weekly and monthly basis to reach our client’s target audiences and objectives
- Organise, create and manage a variety of content types and prepare assets for social media scheduling (content, blogs, images, graphics, videos and podcasts)
- Co-ordinate and schedule all created content onto social media management tools for release
- Create, schedule and released assigned content
- Analyse social metrics on a weekly and monthly basis to support strategy development and responsive adjustments
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy including categories outside of the recruitment sector
- Compile monthly social media reports and analyse data for client review
- Monitor client’s social media accounts and escalate engagement to the team promptly to ensure suitable responses
- Organise, manage and publish all created content for client websites including creation of new pages (Events, Bios, Articles etc.)
- Manage website page content, imagery, photos and categorisation
- Support the team with other ad-hoc requests during brand creation, website development and launch phases
- Deliver general marketing requests from clients
- Prepare content and design assets for client sales collateral and promotional material
- Edit and proof-read content produced by other members of the team, ensuring accuracy and tone of voice is maintained at all times
- Working closely with clients to budget and manage paid promotions on web and social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or related field preferred
- A minimum of 12 months experience working in Marketing and Social Media role
- Experience of working in the recruitment sector preferred, but not essential
- Passion for Social Media, Digital and new technologies
- Seamless navigation and negotiation of all the main Social Media platforms
- Proven track record of Social Media success. Understanding how success is measured.
- Ability to read analytics and metrics of posts, campaigns and user interaction and present in reports
- Excellent writing skills, engaging, thorough, great spelling and grammar
- Strong design and creative skills
- Good photography and photo/video editing skills
- Adobe Creative Suite experience essential (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premier)
- Working knowledge of Canva
- Working knowledge of Apple Mac and Microsoft Office essential
- Experience using Buffer or similar social media management tools preferred
- Basic understanding of WordPress and Website CMS platforms
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact internally/externally with a diverse audience
- Excellent personal organisational and multitasking skills
What we offer
- Starting salary of £20-£22k per annum (dependant on experience)
- 22 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension and bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements with 3 days in the office/studio and 2 days working from home
This position is a full-time position but with planned expansion of the team, we will also consider applications for part-time availability.
To find out more and register your interest, please email your CV and any supporting documents/portfolio to email@example.com
(+44) 07581 559 127