Halt is a marketing agency that fuses creativity, strategic thinking, and storytelling expertise with decades of experience to enable ambitious recruitment businesses and growing end-employers to stop and influence their target audiences.
Due to continued growth and demand for our services, we are looking for a passionate Social Media Marketing Specialist to join our Social Media & Marketing Outsource Team.
Located at our studios in Long Ashton (Bristol, BS41 9LB), this multi-faceted role will involve working across a variety of different marketing disciplines, including social media management, content creation, content writing, creative design, and general marketing activities.
Duties will include:
- Work closely with our Account Managers and client stakeholders to develop content schedule calendars on a weekly and monthly basis to reach our clients’ target audiences and objectives
- Organise and create a variety of content types and prepare assets for social media scheduling and posting (content, blogs, images, graphics, videos, podcasts, etc.)
- Edit and proofread content produced by other members of the team, ensuring accuracy and tone of voice is always maintained
- Designing social media graphics and thumbnails for content promotion
- Analyse social metrics and monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy on a weekly and monthly basis to support strategy development and responsive adjustments
- Compile monthly social media reports and pull insights from the data ready for client reviews
- Monitor client’s social media accounts and escalate engagement to the team promptly to ensure suitable responses
- Organise, manage, and publish all created content for client websites, including the creation of new pages (events, bios, articles, imagery, photos, etc.)
- Support the team with other ad-hoc requests as and when required
- Deliver general on-demand marketing requests from clients, including preparation of content and design assets for client sales collateral and promotional material
- Working closely with clients to budget and manage paid promotions on web and social media platforms
- Experience working in a marketing, creative, or social media role
- Professional working experience on LinkedIn
- Passion for social media, digital, and new technologies
- Seamless navigation and negotiation of all the main social media platforms
- Proven track record of social media success/understanding how success is measured
- Working exposure to dealing with internal and external stakeholders, including direct contact with end-clients
- Ability to read analytics and metrics of posts, campaigns, and user interaction—to present in reports
- Excellent writing skills, engaging, thorough, and great spelling and grammar
- Strong design and creative skills
- Working knowledge of Canva and other content creation tools
- Working knowledge of Apple Mac, Microsoft Office, and Google Workspace
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to interact internally/externally with a diverse audience
- Excellent personal organisational and multi-tasking skills
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Marketing, Journalism, or a related field
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is preferred (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, and InDesign) but not essential as training will be provided
- Experience working in the recruitment sector is preferred
- Basic understanding of WordPress and Website CMS platforms
Due to the collaborative nature of this role and the potential training needed, this is a full-time office-based role at our offices in Long Ashton and we are unable to consider remote working options.
Regrettably, we are unable to consider applications from candidates needing to relocate to the UK, or applications from overseas that require VISA’s or Sponsorship.