Rebrand or Brand Refresh
Having established a position in the market as a leading branding and creative agency within the recruitment sector, Halt receives almost daily requests from recruitment business owners and leaders, wishing to revamp their brand.
Most of these approaches begin with “Hello, we are looking for a rebrand,” yet in most circumstances, a simple brand refresh is the most effective course of action.
So, I thought I’d take a minute to share why recruitment businesses should consider a brand refresh, rather than a complete overhaul or rebrand.
The first step in deciding what the best approach is, is to identify the reasons why you need to change your brand:
- Is your current brand identity tired and outdated?
- Have you been acquired?
- Are you actively scaling your teams or planning to grow in the future?
- Do you have a bad reputation in your market?
- Is your messaging out of date, or no longer reflecting who you are?
- Does your business have a new purpose?
- Have you changed markets/sectors?
- Do you have new leadership structure?
- Are you now offering new services and solutions?
- An overhaul of your brand and going through a rebrand can be risky if you have an established brand.
So, what other options do you have?
You could simply refresh your brand and benefit your business by:
- Capturing target audience’s attention
- Changing your narrative
- Demonstrating your ambitions and growth plans
- Reconnecting with legacy clients
- Encouraging passive candidates to reconnect with your consultants
- Protecting your brand’s core
- Reducing the cost of investment
Don’t lose sight of the strength of your brand in the market, just refresh the visual touch-points your target audiences will have with your business.
If you’d like to find out more and discuss what options would best suit your recruitment business, get in touch.